Click Diagnostics is an early stage biotech startup that is looking to hire a Associate Systems Engineer to its engineering team. This ambitious and fast-paced company is taking an innovative approach to medical diagnostic tests.
Scope of Position
The Associate Systems Engineer will support the Engineering team in the development of a diagnostic device. The candidate will work closely with a team of engineers and scientists and will have a broad range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- PCBA layout and design. Managing supporting documentation and part procurement.
- Design and assembly of electromechanical fixtures and development of supporting software (LabVIEW, MATLAB, etc.)
- Performing biological and engineering experiments.
- Verification and Validation testing, writing test protocols and generating test reports
- Generating DCOs, managing BOMs and interfacing with vendors
Skills, Experience, Education
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline required
- 0-2 years work experience in industry
- Proficiency working with electronic test and debug equipment including oscilloscopes, DMMs, soldering irons and function generators
- Strong hands on experience troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Preferred skills: experience in PCB design and layout, preferably using Altium Designer, proficiency in C/C++
- Salary, bonus, full benefits, company stock options
- Title is dependent on education and experience
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Associate Systems Engineer (Engineering)”.